Corsi di Inglese per famiglie 15 Lezioni settimanali
Livelli: Elementare - livello A1, Pre-Intermediate livello A2, Intermedio - livello B1, Intermedio superiore - livello B2, Avanzato - livello C1
The Irish College of English International Junior English Summer Camp is one of Ireland's leading Junior English Programmes and runs in June, July & August.
The Children will have lessons from 08.45 - 12.00, lunch + activities until 16.30pm.
While the children are attending the junior summer camp the parents have the mornings free to explore the city and surrounding areas, perhaps taking in a round of golf or going shopping and will have lessons in the afternoon from 13.00 - 16.15pm. The family can then regroup and spend the long summer evenings together. Families will be placed in Portmarnock which is a short 7 minute bus journey to the school.
The package includes:
* Assessment on arrival, level test, registration, administration fees
* 15 hours tuition per week (Max. 15 students per class)
* All course materials including student textbook
* Full programme activities – 5 afternoons, 1 full day, 4 evenings - Children ONLY
* Dublin city centre sightseeing and trips outside Dublin - Children ONLY
* Irish leader accompanies students on all activities
* Quality full board Host family accommodation
* Unlimited Dublin travel bus & rail pass - Children ONLY
* Graded certificate of attainment & student exit report
* Free Saturday bus excursion for accompanying parent
* Free welcome drinks for accompanying parent
Accommodation and Transfers to be booked separately
Lowest level for adult learners is pre-intermediate.
Lowest level for junior learners is elementary
The course prices are based on one adult and one child.
Trasferimenti da e / o per l'aeroporto
6 Church Road, Malahide, Irlanda
Non ci sono recensioni da parte degli studenti su questa scuola
Numero di classi: 7
Numero medio di studenti per classe: 10
Età minima dello studente: 18
Test di livello il primo giorno:
Distanza dall'aeroporto: 8 km.
Aeroporto più vicino: Dublin
Anno di apertura della scuola: 1992
Orari di apertura della scuola: 8:15 - 16:15
Giorni di chiusura della scuola: Mostra
•The Irish College of English offers morning lessons from per
•intermediate to advanced levels. Our highly trained, native teaching staff are proud to offer the very highest standards of instruction. ICE is an ACELS recognised school and offers learner protections through membership of Marketing English in Ireland.